Thursday, October 9, 2008

MY ENGLISH LEARNING EXPERIENCE

I find English as a superior language because is the most widely used language across the globe.I have started learning English since i was old enough to read.I have benefited quite a lot knowledge from my teachers.Now i know how to speak english and i'm using it to acquire knowledge for my tertiary degree.Actually knowing english has opened doors for me i can now communicate with different tribes since english is the most widely used tongue.It was not an easy task to learn english i had problems in understanding comprehensions and mi teacher was always behind my back .He was giving me extra work everytime i thought it was a bad idea but at last it helped me to improve my grade and i thank him for all the effort he contributed to my success in high school.Now i'm quite good at english because i can deal with comprehensions and i also did well in my english subject at high school.Anxiety crept inside my veins as soon as i saw my composition grade because it was never esy for me to construct a full content paragraph even back in the days .I was always participating in class trying my level best to peak my understanding to greater heights.

No comments: